For patients new to our practice, please complete the relevant forms online prior to your visit. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
We also request that you bring any relevant medical records with you, such as hospital records, previous allergy testing, radiology and/or laboratory results. Please be aware that we treat patients with severe lung disease therefore please arrive unscented.
If allergy skin testing is to be done at your initial visit, oral antihistamine medications must be discontinued five (5) days prior to the appointment date. However, if your condition is bothersome enough to prevent you from stopping antihistamines for the suggested time period, we ask that you still keep your scheduled appointment – we can help speed your recovery now, and perform testing at a later date.
For a list of antihistamines please click here.
Secure Online Forms
- Telemed Adult Patient Registration
- Telemed Minor Patient Registration
- Adult Patient Registration Full Packet
- Minor Patient Registration Full Packet
- Adult Patient Registration
- Minor Patient Registration
- Document Picture Upload
- Informed Consent for Telemedicine
- Medical Health History
- Authorization to Make Antigen
- Consent to Treat Minor
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Office Visit Update
For Antigen Billing Information, click here.
Notice of Privacy Practices Form
Please print and fill out the Notice of Privacy Practices.
Take Our Patient Survey
Please fill out our online patient survey here.