370 N. Wiget Lane Suite 210
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
phone: (925) 935-6252
fax: (925) 930-0942
|Monday||8:00-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|8:30 a.m.-12pm||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
There needs to be 48 hours between when you get the COVID Vaccine and your allergy injection.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, allergy shot schedules have been altered.
- OUTSIDE ANTIGEN: If your allergist DOES NOT answer their phone, we CANNOT give you an injection.
- NO WAITING IN THE HALLWAY. We are practicing social distancing.
- Minors without a signed minor consent cannot be left alone in the office and MUST be accompanied by a guardian.
- Due to the shortage in masks, we kindly ask if you have your own or a bandanna, please bring it with you to your next injection.
Thank you for your cooperation -AAMG Staff
Other Closures or Special Hours
- Open for injections Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays all day and Friday am’s only until the COVID-19 Pandemic is over
- Friday August 20 – Closed
- Monday September 6 – Closed