Bishop Ranch #11
2305 Camino Ramon, Suite 225
San Ramon, CA 94583
phone: (925) 327-1450
fax: (925) 327-1454
Beginning Tuesday May 12th
There needs to be 48 hours between when you get the COVID Vaccine and your allergy injection.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, allergy shot schedules have been altered.
- OUTSIDE ANTIGEN: If your allergist DOES NOT answer their phone, we CANNOT give you an injection.
- NO WAITING IN THE HALLWAY. We are practicing social distancing.
- Minors without a signed minor consent cannot be left alone in the office and MUST be accompanied by a guardian.
- Due to the shortage in masks, we kindly ask if you have your own or a bandanna, please bring it with you to your next injection.
Thank you for your cooperation -AAMG Staff
Other Closures or Special Hours
- Open for Injections Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays only until the COVID-19 Pandemic is over
- Friday August 6 – CLOSED
- Monday September 6 – Closed